Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child - Grogu "Baby Yoda" Talking Plush
Fully embrace the cuteness of the 50-year-old Yoda species with this adorable Talking Plush Toy. He may look like a baby Yoda, but this lovable creature is referred to as the Child. Inspired by the Disney+ live-action series The Mandalorian, this sweet Star Wars Talking Plush Toy makes a Force-sensitive addition to your collection.
The adorable figure with green skin, big ears and large eyes resembles a baby Yoda but is referred to as the Child. The toy plush has a soft body, plus a sturdy base filled with beans, perfect for cuddling or to display as a collectible. Star Wars fans will love taking on the role of The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and caring for the Child on their own!
Nothing in the galaxy is as cute, has taken as many naps, sipped more soup, or learned to control the Force as The Child from the hit streaming series The Mandalorian on Disney Plus!
Now you can become his protector with this cuddly plush toy from Star Wars, dressed in the cutest little robe ever seen this side of Mos Eisley. Posable arms let kids pretend the Force is within their reach, while a squeeze of the toy’s soft plush body activates character sounds!
- Includes 1 x Talking plush toy, with vinyl head and hands, bone broth bowl and Sorgan frog
- Children can add their very own cuddly version of The Child to their Star Wars collections (and their bedtime routine) with The Child Electronic Plush Toy
- Squeeze The Child Talking Plush Toy’s soft body to hear adorable vocal sounds from the character featured in the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian! We dare you not to melt!
- Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- Authentically styled after the pop culture phenomenon from the Disney Plus series
- Soft plush body allows kids to cuddle up close with this adorable character from the Star Wars galaxy
- Approximately 19cm Height
- Batteries required: 3 x LR44 (included)