The Wand Company Pokemon Friend Ball
First introduced in the Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games, the Friend Ball's top half is green with red highlights and a yellow dot at the top; it's one of many Poké Balls made by Kurt using Apricorns! Pokémon caught in this Ball become friendlier toward their Trainers. Now this useful item can be yours with this premium-quality replica from The Wand Company.
Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Poké Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Poké Ball on its own.
- Includes Friend Ball, black display case, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Poké Ball
- Friend Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company
- Materials: Plastic / metal / electronics
We Also Recommend
Stranger Things Season 4 Funko Mystery Mini - Case of 12 Blind Boxes
Register Your Interest - In Stock Soon : LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian Bag Tag
Register Your Interest - In Stock Soon : LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian with Grogu Bag Tag