The Wand Company Pokémon Die-Cast Quick Ball Replica
Infinity Collectables - Official retailer for The Wand Company.
An Accurate, Detailed Die-Cast Replica
First introduced in Sinnoh in the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl video games, the Quick Ball is a blue Poké Ball with a yellow X-like design. If used at the start of a wild Pokémon encounter, the likelihood of capturing the Pokémon is greatly increased. Now this useful item can be yours with this premium-quality replica from The Wand Company! Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Quick Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Quick Ball on its own.
- Includes Quick Ball, display case, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Premier Ball
- Quick Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company
We Also Recommend
Star Wars The Vintage Collection Nevarro Cantina
Power Rangers Lightning Collection Lord Zedd Helmet
LEGO 75325 Star Wars The Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter Set
Ravensburger Star Wars Villainous Game - The Power of the Dark Side