The Wand Company Pokémon Die-Cast Cherish Ball Replica
Introduced in the Sinnoh region in the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl video games, the Cherish Ball is a unique type of Poké Ball that's always given to Trainers containing a special event Pokémon. Now this useful item for Pokémon Trainers can be yours with this premium-quality replica from The Wand Company. Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Cherish Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Cherish Ball on its own.
- Includes Cherish Ball, matte black display case with polished Poké Ball icon on the lid, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Heal Ball
- Cherish Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company